Sunday, April 3, 2011

ello blog world,
I never update this nowadays. I am trying to find more time to do so. I never think stuff I do is important or relevant enough to blog about. Anyways here goes my attempt at blogging after being away for a couple of months. Sorry if my thoughts flow randomly around with no direct connections. What should I even talk about? hmmm... I guess I could talk about my recent trip to the Field Museum with CourtKaz...aka the lovely and beautiful girlfriend, her mom, and sister. Or I could blog about how I am trying to get my mom up to Chicago to visit us for her birthday. Possibly even talk about my adventures riding fixed gear around the city, and my attempts with Court to implement things in the book "No Impact man"... eliminating trash, consuming less, cooking more if not all meals, and our attempts at growing our own organic produce in our Pilsen apartment.

Frankly, I am too lazy to write about tons of stuff like that. I like photos and links way more. So what I will write about is what I am up to today.

-cleaning.
-Subway lunch.
-grocery shopping.
-cooking chicken and shrimp carbonara with homemade bread.
-watching Black Swan with Court.
-working on the zine/ sticker packs


I am working on a few new paints. I am looking into opening my own gallery with my income tax check. Tired of writing.
Hasta luego!
-Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment