Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chicago is getting SLAMMED with snow right now. I got out of work 2 hours early...and even though it usually only takes me 20 minutes to get home, it took me an hour and a half. While outside is wreaking havoc with thunder, lightning, insane winds and inches and inches of snow, I was able have a productive evening making art.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Expect it up in the ETSY soon.

I also found a new website to create a website on. So far I really like the look of it and it's a great portfolio site for artists and designers. CHECK IT OUT!!

The snow storm outside has created a lot of great photo opportunities. Courtney took the photo above when she ventured into the storm. Then I snapped this photo of our cats on the window sill watching their first huge snow storm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm thinking it's going to be a snow day tomorrow. Court already has a snow day called and I don't know about work for me yet...

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment