Friday, October 22, 2010

Goodmorning,
I fin it strange that goodmorning is not really a word until you separate it into two works... good and morning. I guess the English language is kind of crazy anyways. Probably not a crazy as Oliver running wild around the apartment meowing and making bird noises. This morning Oli and Niko where both cuddling in bed with Court and I. The sun was shining brightly through our double-windows. It was a great start to the morning. Today is our 11 month anniversary of dating. One more month until the magic 1 year mark. Pretty exciting. She just started her LID diet (low-iodine). She must be on the diet for 3 weeks due to her yearly scans relating back to her thyroid cancer a few years ago. Sometimes I forget that she went through something at such a young age; I no longer see the scars. I only see her beautiful face looking back at me. I remeber the first time we really hungout hungout was when we went to Northwestern Memorial Hospital to have a surgrey on her neck related to her cancer surgrey three years prior. Staying at the hospital, sleeping on a mini pullout chair when I barely even knew this girl. I just knew I didnt want her to be alonne there and I want to try to make her happy. Funny thats pretty much how our relationship started...I am still making sure she will not be alone and make sure she is happy; or at least that's what I am trying to do. However she will say it started Halloween night or so, Or even the day we rode the redline to Evanston to get paint markers where we almost went to jail from doing tags on the train. Fun times. Anyways out of support for Court, I have been doing the diet with her. Of course I do eat a bit of chocholate here and there just because I need sugar somethimes. We made goulash last night. It was pretty good actually. Tonight I am going to make a potatoe and beef stew. Maybe pick up a bottle of wine since it is our 11months!
Other than that, not much is going on. Still job searching. Making stickers for sale. Working on new illustrations for a salon/gallery show in November, finishing up some commissions too.
Here are a few photos I will leave you all with (stickers I made last night) and a finished commission for Karen:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
15"x20" acrylic/marker on illustration board.


Here are a few Stickers:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back updting here on Monday.
See you later,
-Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment