Friday, June 4, 2010

Rain for the harvest?

Today I woke up fairly early and cooked breakfast for the girlfriend(http://kidvscity.blogspot.com)
I think tonight we are headed out to the FIRST FRIDAYS in Wicker Park. Its a fun get together of most of the chicago artist/ movers and shakers in the Chicago scene. Great network opportunities.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Also this morning I made this sickkkkk banner for the blog. Just scroll up and check it out. I consider this blog a harvest of my journal entries and sketches/art and I am from a small farm town in Tennessee...so its very appropriate.


The weather is kinda good but its probably going to rain on us tonight. NOT FUN!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEW SKETCHES.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



neways as you can see I am bored and not much to say. Court just asked me if I was ready to go. So yes, I am going...


To-do LIST:
1.) go to post office and get money order for rent.
2.) make a gouache painting of Nutella.
3.) draw a robot
4.) go to Paper Source.
5.) visit Brian.
6.) go to the Flat Iron building.
7.) get drenched in the rain.
8.) finish Art School Confidential

Court says we really have to go now. So I'm going.

-Chris.

1 comment:

  1. love the banner. dude your works just gets better and better the more I get to see. I like the new stencil. You should make a series with different spirtual icons like that and add things that are anti-spiritual in them as well.

    ReplyDelete