Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hope the stars haven't burnt out, I need a light to aim for

My illustrations on illustrator have been off to a great start. I am learning a bunch and hope to future my progress in ILLUSTRATOR. however what most people don't know is that I am doing these drawingson a macbook without a tablet or pen... just the touch pad and my finger. So if i had a tablet and pen, I think I could do wayyy better! so now I have been offering up these illustrations for a small donation/fee of 2 bucks. I can do anything.. any image you want.. might do some landscapes/cityscenes soon to build my portfoilo. Neways here is what I am saving up for...
A WACOM BAMBOO PEN tablet... 70bucks!

I am selling custom portraits and basically any photo you want illustrated for 2 bucks... payable through our paypal business account. email me at christopherbellillustration@hotmail.com if you are interested.

here are some of the ones I did today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is one I did of a photo of a guy's blog I follow.. his daughter Tessa. Who will be one in a few days. checkout his blog: http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com

Colby!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beard hair is hard to do! lol

Then Michele!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Then my roommate Allen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Smoke is super hard to do as well, plus th photo wsnt that great of quality due to the smoke in the initial image.

I have several more lined up to do:
the list goes: Chris Morton, Gabby, Jdick, Mia, Jessica K, and then doing a city scene, Kingsley(a puppy),some celebs..
remember if you want want, I will do one of you for 2bucks!!!!
just email me a photo at christopherbellillustration@hotmail.com
I will send you our Paypal account info.
Thanks everyone for all the feedback.
-Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment