Monday, June 7, 2010

Fashioned Linear Drips.

So today I have been pretty lazy. I found a few cool blogs.
This illustrator is amazing that I found... Garance Dore
here is a few examples of her work...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her line work is amazing!

On that note, I am going to be making some ZINES!!!! I have a few crazy ideas floating around in my head. One includes a homeless man and his bestfriend thats a piegon in the city... together they go on insane adventures. It will be called "Mort and Morticus".
Also I will be updating the progress of the Buddha painting as well as the NUTELLA painting.
Here is a bit of sketches fer you peoples.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Off to see She&Him with Court. Peace out umbrella crew,
-Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment