Monday, June 14, 2010

Exhausted the weekend..

This weekend was uneventful. I worked all weekend at the restaurant downtown doing dishes. Kinda sucks, yet it motivates me to push sales in my art career.
Friday night, Courtney and I went to the Ray Noland stencil show. His work is amazing... I love stencils and I love politically chargerd art... so it was a win win situation.
Other than that I worked and I am to lazy to write up a cool post right now, so this will be fairly short.. i am tired and about to make dinner.
I am working on paintings for the show. Just purchased a 24"x30" canvas today to paint a piece based on the BP oil spill.
Photos soon!

Also I have been looking to get a new bike soon. I am going to build it up like I once did with my BMX biking days. I cannot wait for late night bike riding downtown Chicago.
Cool vid i like on fixed gear bikes...


Also I reallllllly enjoyed this documentary short... this philosophy is basically what i believe...this guy is so real, and doesnt bullshit. very inspiring in a sense.


Also new vid from on of my favorite bands ever...Nico Vega...

So off to be productive and i will post better blog posts soon... just been to tired to really type up a bunch of stuff or work on art. Have a great evening Chicago,
-Chris. UH!

No comments:

Post a Comment