Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stencil cutting all afternoon.

The PASSION is back.
Since getting into this show in July I have been working hardcore on my art. I have been sketching everyday and making ideas for new paintings... i think once the ball started rolling again the kinetic enegrgy just kept snowballing the creative processes. I have sooooo many ideas that I want to share with the world through my art. I am so busy with stuff lately, is hard to believe. I seriously need 30hrs a day now. Here is what I have been working on lately...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This tank stencil is getting intense!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



So this is the commissioned painting that I have been making for my friend Chris out in San Diego. It is going to have a stencil of a solider walking by tanks and a group of children, one child smiling huge because the solider gave her a teddy bear. Plus this painting is massive...5ft x 3.5ft. Progress updates will be posted as they come.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



So I am thinking about making prints of this and stuff and donating the proceeds to the Gulf Coast Fund...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
also might do a couple prints for Make-A-Wish/St. Jude's just to give back to the community and such... designs will be made up in the near future...
Neways have a great day... possibly posting the finished Buddha/tank/dumpster piece tonight.
laterrr,
-Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment